Monday 2 March 2009





I woke up this morning to find some nice freebies in my inventory. This beautiful draped dress is from PixelDolls and is a recent group gift. I really have to say that PixelDolls is one of the most generous fashion stores in SL. My goody bag consisted of this gorgeous emerald green draped jersey dress together with a sequinned green party dress.
I'm really into my accessories at the moment and just love the cinched waist look. This black snakeskin buckle belt comes from a gem of a shop called +Plus.
Bebae also released a freebie for their group members this Winter skin is so creamy and pretty. The thicker brow looks modern and fresh and the light make-up is extremely wearable.
Image 1 & 2
Hair - Detour - Bliss
Glasses - Gudshu - Block
Dress - PixelDolls - Group Gift - Freebie
Tights -
Ankleboots - Novocaine -
Handbag -
Image 3
Skin - Bebae group gift - Freebie
Hair - Junwave - Breeze L$80

No comments: