Friday 26 December 2008

Daydreaming




Isn't this dress the cutest? I think these shirt dresses are simply divine. I chose the khaki version with the pink/red stars as I felt it looked quite festive. The texturing is excellent and it just looks so natural with the loose fitting waistline and the wide sash belt. I teamed it with long black socks from Shop Seu and my favourite ankle boots from Novocaine.
Stop press : I've just discovered one of my favourite hair places Uncleweb Studio has closed down. They are going to be sorely missed.

Hair -Uncleweb Studio - Elise - Mesh black
Dress - Sweetest Goodbye - Day dream - Khaki
Necklace - A&C Longbow- Personalised dog tags
Socks - Shop Seu - Kushukushu Kutsuhita - Black
Boots - Novocaine - Movida Ankle Boot
Location - Tochigi
Pose - Y.M.X. - mote*kawa 26

No comments: